This is my first official quote blog! This means that I am featuring another blogger in their own words. Today I pick my sister, and I would tell you to check out her blog, but it's invite only. Sorry you all aren't VIP enough for her. lol. don't be offended. she just doesn't like comments from random people i guess.
So here is a short blog post from her:
I learned from that cupcake commercial that you can say anything is the "world's greatest" when it's totally not. So this is now the "world's greatest" tidbit ;)
The word "Howdy" is short for "how do you do?"
Or at least that is what I'm told. So from now on, whenever someone says "Howdy", which is a daily occurrence, I will respond with "good" or "bad" or something of the sort. They will be confused and I will take their possessions in midst of all the confusion.
I will rule the world and it will be great! Thank you Mr. Mills for that tidbit :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i'm under 18. mom won't let it be public.
if you really want to read my awesome blog, give me your email address. or tell brit to have me invite you.
and thanks brit :D
Post a Comment