One of my favorite movies is Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn in it. I watch it so much that it skips in certain places. I will need to replace it this year, I think.
In Sabrina, Audrey Hepburn has thick eyebrows. They are shaped, yes, but they are thick.
And she isn't ugly!
Now I'm not saying that I think everyone should have thick eyebrows, but I would like to point out that there are some people who look better with some meat to their brow-line. I know there's an epidemic of people tweezing their eyebrows to paper thinness. I'm not a fan of penciling in your eyebrows. If you want to have eyebrows, don't pluck so much. Otherwise, you just might look creepy.
I'm not talking about anyone I know. I just see people in random places with creepy eyebrows.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol, i have an aunt to pluck all her eyebrows off, and now doesn't have any at all, so she has to draw them in. it's funky lookin, and sometimes they are lopsided. I agree that eye brows don't have to be thin, as long as they are at least well groomed. :D
haha, so funny. I'm glad you posted this, as we were talking about eyebrows when we were playing sims :D
EYEBROWS!!!
one of my biggest irritations.
Post a Comment