Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nutella

In response to some comments, I'm not sure if Aaron ever found his bedroom and bathroom doors, although I assume they were mysteriously replaced in the last few days.



Funny: Kate was looking in the pantry. We each have a shelf in there. Next thing I know, she's holding my nutella yelling "Who's is this?" and I was like geez, she's way excited about that and I said "It's mine. You can have some if you want," but I said it real cautious like because if she got so excited just from looking at it, who knew what would happen when she tasted it.



But she reacted in even a stranger way than I could have ever imagined. Her eyes went real big and she got really mad. "This is yours? Don't eat it."



"Why?" I asked.



"Because it's gross!" she yelled, shaking the nutella at me.



It was very funny to me. Maybe it really isn't that funny. Maybe you had to be there. See, this is why people send those postcard that say "Wish you were here!" because they want to share funny moments with them. Either that or they are too cheap to buy you a real present from wherever they are and they think that a postcard that costs 50 cents will make up for the fact that they are cheap as long as they have a picture of the place on it.



I didn't know I loved nutella until about a month ago. Aurie was putting it on some crepes. I said it looked like chocolate peanut butter, and she said, "No, it's a hazelnut spread." I think her head wiggled side to side and everything. Anyway, she told me to try it and I did, and it was amazingness in my mouth, but I didn't want her to know how much I liked it, so I said "it's okay," and she laughed at me. she saw right through it. so i told her "I don't know whether to thank you or to blame you."



So later I called my mom and asked her if she knew what Nutella was, and she said she did! And I wondered why she kept it from me my whole life, and she said she didn't keep it from me. She bought some when I was little, and I ate the whole jar real quick, but the stuff was expensive so she stopped buying it because I would eat it so quick.



So I still need to tell Aurie sorry, but she isn't the first person to give me nutella.



I miss that girl.



So for my two summer courses, all of my assignments are posted online, so I think I'm going to try to finish all of my homework as fast as possible so I can relax more for the rest of the summer. then all I'll have to do is study lectures.

Ha ha ha! Like I'll ever really do it. I say I will do things like that, but really I don't.

And you might be thinking, "Brittany, you did a 23 credit semester. That shows you are ambitious enough to do anything."

Well, I have a response to that: that is false. I might be ambitious, but that is not the reason I did a 23 credit semester. I could've split that into two semesters if I wanted. The REAL reason I did a 23 credit semester was because I wanted to prove someone wrong. A counselor at Itineris (Matt Ekker) told me that I couldn't do it. I thought, "Yeah right, Ekker, I can do what I want." So I told him to watch me, I was going to do it and get good grades, too. And I did. I was actually on the president's list. I don't say this to brag. I say this to prove a point--don't tell me I can't do anything.

And I can do what I want.

Oh! that reminds me--I am getting a pixie cut and dying my hair dark red in either two months or four months.

5 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i actually don't care for the taste of nutella. i thought i would, since i love those nuts.

hey!!! okay..yeah, that's why i buy postcards.

and i forgive you for going behind my back to get 23 credits. i didn't know it was to prove to him that you could.

good girl! i hope you gave him his own copy of your grades from that semester.

Jaycey said...

i love that nutella story. you will have to tell me that some more times.

and good job on your greatness.

i am looking forward to your hair.

The Rambler said...

You are such a punk- I can't believe I didn't know that's why you were killing yourself! At least now you're making up for it with a little fun.

Lady Winterhart said...

red pixie hair. sheesh. sorry rich won't be here to keep you entertained. you're stuck with ME! hopefully the boys will annoy you enough that you'll forget how boring i am.

Skinzer said...

I love Nutella. On toast. On bagels. On chocolate bread that I make in my bread machine. On a spoon. And Todd likes it enough to hide it from the rest of us... so a year later, I find out it goes rancid and we have to throw it away...

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates