Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Margarita Night

Oh no!

That is what you will say in response to this next part:

I love Margarita Night!

Now I know what you are thinking--Oh no! But don't worry, the margaritas are virgin. No drunk girl behind these typed words. I love strawberry daquiris, and I can have one every tuesday, because that is Margarita Night! I don't even know if I am spelling that correctly, because I haven't come across them enough to see how these drinks are spelled, but that is okay, because you don't have to spell it for your waiter at applebee's, all you have to do is say it. Not that I get them at Applebee's, I get them for free from my neighbor, and they would never spike it, so not to worry, I am completely safe. and I am learning martial arts, so actually you should be worried for the people around me. they are not so safe anymore.

I have moved into the social apartments. I love them very much. My roommates are normal--they don't stay locked up in their rooms, and they eat downstairs where everyone can talk to them, and we watch movies together. Then people (just people in general) knock on the door and say "come to ultimate frisbee" or "come to family home evening" or "come watch a movie outside at apartment T1?" or "come get a slurpee" or "come country swing dancing" or "come cook dinner with me/us" or "come on a group date" or "come on a date" or "do you have flour" or my favorite so far "do you guys have my bedroom and bathroom door?" closely followed by my second favorite "is brigham here? he said we were meeting here (no one in the apartment knew why brigham said that or what they were meeting for)".

also, a funny, my roommate Kate walked into the wrong apartment, took her coat off, and went into the living room before realizing that the people on the couches were not her roommates. then she said "this isn't my apartment" and they replied "no, but you can watch tv with us if you want." I tell you what the people here are so nice to us when we break into their apartments, almost as if there are no such things as robbers or mental murderers.

I want to say more but I am tired and my back hurts and i need to put my laundry away before i can go to sleep because it is on my bed. And it is raining right now, and windy, so that means i really need to get some sleep. not really, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but there's the weather report if you are interested. many conversations start with the weather, mine ends with the weather. and actually, i think it is going to snow tomorrow and the next day.

4 comments:

Jaycey said...

The drinks sound good, when I visit you should get me one.

Maybe I should come find you myself, no one would mind when I walked into the wrong apartment.

:D good blog. I was wondering about the weather in Logan this morning.

Connie Babe said...

was the door ever found?

The Rambler said...

Ah yah, see now THIS is the college experience I wanted you to have by going to USU: random friendliness. It isnt' just your new apartment though, summer time influences that as well.

Lady Winterhart said...

what martial art are you learning?

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates