Friday, October 1, 2010

Spotlight: A Funny Stranger

Who likes laughing? Raise your hands, both of them...

You all look like you're on a roller coaster now.

Okay, but seriously, put at least one hand down, specifically the one operating your computer mouse, because I'd like to refer you to this blog:

http://isitjustrandi.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-people-should-just-be-banned-from.html

It's her most recent post, and I think this lady is a hoot. She's not commercial or anything like that. She just seems like someone I'd be friends with, especially because she has a sense of humor. Mind the age gap, because it seems to be that she's a mother (or I'm kinda freaked out that she's so involved with those children she talks about...).

Anyway, we all know bloggers love comments like a zombie loves puppies. (Did I tell you guys that dream, about the zombies and puppies?), so I'm sharing her with you. If you like her blog, comment. I bet it will make her day to get a few new names in her comment list.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

glad you liked it! she makes me laugh.

Chess said...

That was really funny! Good find.

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates