Sunday, April 4, 2010

150 150 150 150...WAIT! 151?!!!

ohmigosh!

i have been waiting ever so patiently for blog post number 150, and i passed it! this is blog post number 151.

drat. curse my over-zealous frustration at the idiotic soapsters. i was so frustrated i forgot to check the post number before i wrote.

well, I suppose I will dedicate this post to my forgetfulness.

I know you hear the same stories every single day because I forget I told them to you.

I know you answer the same questions repeatedly because I forgot I asked you and/or your answer.

I know you're tired of me going back and forth between the living room, the kitchen, and my bedroom because I forgot what I was doing.

I know you're annoyed because I forget I'm cooking so often.

I know sometimes you're offended because I forgot to call or text you back.

I know sometimes you're hurt because I forgot to say I love you or simply hang out with you.

I know you get mad when I forgot I left my stuff somewhere that was clearly in your way.

I know you don't like it when you try to tell me something exciting about a celebrity/friend, but I have no idea who you are talking about because I forget names almost instantaneously.

But I also know that you forget things sometimes too, and overall, my awesomeness outweighs my forgetfulness (yeah, I know, that's a lot of awesomeness, right?), so that's probably why you still like me so much.

HA HA.

Well, sorry 150.  Hopefully you don't mind being the soap post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEST POST EVER! haha your awesomeness is awesome! Go post 151!

Chess said...

And to this post, I say, "It happens!" :)

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates