Do NOT do your homework while you are reading my blog. Do NOT multi-while you are reading my blog. Because I want you to listen to me. Because whenever I have a strange idea that I want to share with people, they are busy and cannot listen. This is not their fault. For some reason, I just have the worst timing all of the time.
So listen to this:
Let's say someone has two email accounts, account A and account B. Now, let's forward all of the emails from account A to account B in the settings for Forwarding and POP. So now B gets a copy of all of A's emails.
Now let's forward all of account B's emails to account A. Now A gets a copy of all of B's emails.
So my question: Does that mean you'll have a never-ending cycle of the same copies of emails going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth...between the two email accounts?
I think so.
And if that's true, and if I did that with two Gmail accounts, the amount of space i used in those accounts would increase at an exponential rate. You would probably have to use a LOG formula to figure out the specific details of that growth factor and you would have to base it on the statistical rate at which I receive emails.
That being said, do you think Google would send the FBI to my apartment to figure out how I was taking over the internet's memory? Or could I just keep collecting memory and eventually sell it, like property, when I delete those email accounts?
Just a thought.
5 comments:
haha WOW. that was intense/super confusing.
I don't want you to risk being in trouble by the FBI Brittany...I love you oh too much
A - When one says that they're not going to use account A anymore, then why have emails from account B forwarded to the left-in-the-dust-even-though-it-did-nothing-wrong email?
#2 - I say use up all the internet memory that you can before it's taken over and censored by our 'lovely' government...
(and you'll be happy to know, that yours was the only blog that i just read where i paused 'desperate housewives' on the other computer screen...ooohhh)
(the word verification that i have is: UNDEFIER)
I would say its worth a shot. I mean you could always claim ignorance should the government show up on your doorstep.(it works for them).
I'm sorry I'm such a bad listener. In my defense, I was doing homework. Remember that I love you. :) You should try this idea out. I think it would be hilarious. :D
I think someone is having a moderate lack of rest on a daily basis. only a truly powerful person would even comprehend trying that out.
get some sleep, don't divide by 0, and for the love of the internet... don't break it. ;)
Post a Comment