I stand by what I said before.
Edward should've died.
Bella should've lived on as a Vampire, with no one to tear her apart and burn her. Doomed to wallow in misery. I hate her guts still.
But I like the book because I didn't expect it to gear that way.
But I don't like the book because it lead up to a sissy end. They should've ripped each other's throats out.
That's what happens when you idolize yourself as the main character and you make her super powerful--you end up with a crap ending.
which, according to a few people i've talked to now, is not the ending. "Nessy" and Jacob are going to have a book, aparently. but that is a theory of people around me and that I'm inclined to believe, since nessy is probably superpowerful and miss meyer will probably succumb to becoming her indestructible characters once again and the money that entails her roleplaying.
but good for her. overall, i give her first three books 5 stars and her last one 4 stars. i think i'll get the guide to the characters when it comes out just because i want the whole collection.
this semester of college sounds fun so far. i will have to see what my tues thurs schedule is like.
oh and aurie is back, and she said she's the worst communicator in the world.
I told her that I nominated her for that about two months ago. which is a lie. i actually nominated her for it in may sometime.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
First of all, it was very hard to read your blog today.
The first half you capitalized everything correctly. The second half, you chose which should be capitalized and which ones you chose to not care about. And "Nessy" is spelled "Nessie".
And you said you were going to be a professional writer.
But anyways, this was my favorite of the books, but I hated the name Nessie. And Renesmee. It's stupid.
I liked how everything ended. And I was surprised often.
K, that's it.
I like it spelled "nessy" because it's a "messy" name.
And this blog doesn't reflect my writing capabilities. read my profile.
kthatsit
jaycey was teasing.
i hate that baby's name. what a stupid name. cannot even tell you how much time was wasted by me trying to say the name...sounding it out...
i wanted them to kill the bad guys and be the ruling clan.
was gyped a bit.
did you read amy's thoughts? she put it in the comments part of her "spoiler" entry...go read it.
glad you saw auri. hope it goes well for you.
Tomorrow's your birthday!!
I can't wait until you see what I got you :-)
i only gave it three stars. at one point i just didn't want to read it anymore. it felt like vomit on paper. like she didn't even really want to write it but had to meet her deadline. bella was whinier than usual. edward didn't even really have a role except pretty background wallpaper. and yeah, i wanted the fight. the romanians were my favorites.
Happy 19th Birthday Brittany!!
Post a Comment