This post is for my mother as well.
I said I would blog while I am in Wyoming with her, and I leave tomorrow.
So here is me keeping my word.
I finished summer school and did well. Yay me.
I went camping and visited my dad and went to Colbie Caillat and John Meyer's concert. Yay.
And I am in Wyoming for the second time this summer.
And school starts on Monday so I'm leaving tomorrow.
I will have 4 new roommates who all know each other so I'm going to be the odd duck out. But Kate, my roommate of two weeks ago, lives in the building next to mine, so if i don't like my new roommates or they don't like me, she said I could just stay over there all day, because me and that girl are like this. .....imagine my fingers interlocking like the sign language word "friends"...
And I think Kate is one of my best friends now. Or Amanda, who was also my roommate at the same time as Kate. I think they are both my best friends. there's another Tres Amigas.
That is all.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
they are your best friends after me.
because even though i drive you crazy. i am your momma.
:D
(actually, my greatest wish in life is that my daughters..and allison...and by default, alexis...are bestest of friends)
Room Mates are for suckers! Take it back to the Streets.
Besides...there's nothing in school they can't teach you on the streets!
You forgot me
I don't think you'll have much of a problem getting along with your new roommates
Oh... keep an eye out on your mail in the next couple of days
Post a Comment