I should be working on a report, but I've been doing that for the past 96 hours. I want to write something not related to school.
Today was very strange for me.
You know how cartoons see stars when they bump their head really hard? I always thought that was funny...
Today, Aurie said she was seeing stars. She stood up too fast or something. And she asked me why that happens.
And I was lost. So I asked her dumbly, "Why does what happen?"
"Seeing stars," she replied.
That's when I found out real people in the real world see stars.
The next thing I found out was that I've never seen stars. Aurie thought that was some weird information.
The next thing I found out was that I want to see stars. I just don't want to hit my head or anything to see them.
Next topic.
I would like to post a bedtime story for everyone:
Once upon a time there was a hunter. This hunter had a good friend who was also a hunter. One day, they decided to go hunting together, so they packed their rifles, left early in the morning, and sat in the mountains waiting for a big buck. It took them a while to find a good spot that wasn't taken by other hunters, but they eventually settled down.
At about two in the afternoon, a gunshot went off, and our hunter's friend hunter screamed and passed out. Our hunter was shocked to see that his friend's shirt was soaked in blood.
Luckily, he had his cell phone, so he whipped it out and called 9-1-1.
The lady who answered the phone listened as our hunter reported that his friend had been shot in a hunting accident and was bleeding, and he thought he was dead. The 9-1-1 lady said very calmly, "Okay, sir, let's just make sure he's dead before you panic anymore."
Our hunter took a deep breath and replied, "You're right. Just a second." He put the phone down, and the 9-1-1 lady heard him walk breath a little bit more. Then she heard a BANG.
Our hunter picked up the phone again. "Okay, is it alright to panic now?"
And he lived happily ever after. The end.
Wasn't that a good story?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love happy endings.
As far as stars goes, I'm now intrigued by it and will probably end up doing some research on it just to figure out how and why it all works out the way it does.
good joke. sad, but good. not a good nighttime story though. could leave to disturbing dreams.
you don't see stars?
they aren't actual stars...it's more splotchy things going "bling..gling...bling..."
not the money kind of bling, or everyone would be konking themselves on their heads.
(was that a good enough comment to get a posting dedicated to me?)
i see stars when i'm about to pass out. i've passed out a few times after seeing them so i'm pretty sure that's what it was a warning signal about. this has been stopped many times by putting my head between my knees (while sitting) or having some sugar real quick. it looks more like glitter and everything gets really warm and i feel like i'm in a funhouse. except it's not fun. i'm going to bed now. or i'm going to watch another episode of jericho. i'll let you know which one i picked.
Post a Comment