Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday News

I got details about my job. Not so much details as the decision they made, but still, I know more.

I start working Monday as an Administrative Assistant. That means if the receptionist takes the day off, I take her place. Otherwise, I'm a glorified intern. I help administration, marketing, the warehouse occasionally if it gets swamped. Also, they want to utilize my background as much as possible, so they'll let me proofread. Maybe that will lead to actual editing.

They said there is room for growth, and I think it'd be fun to do more marketing. I enjoyed it for my minor, and I liked public relations when I volunteered for that position.

Also, I can think better than I have in the past few days, and my back doesn't hurt as much anymore. So that is an improvement. And I am learning Japanese again. And I am in season 3 of Farscape.

And since I have this WHOLE WEEK OFF, I'm gonna write. As soon as I do a blog post asking questions about Inception. Because there were two things that I was confused about in that movie.

4 comments:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

bravo, and keep writing, enjoy your week off.

Amy said...

You wicked awesome girl, you. You make me want to write too! If I wasn't so freaking tired all the time.
Totally jealous about the job excitement. I have 65 more working days until I can quit mine. But who's counting?

Unknown said...

yes, tell us of your questions on Inception. and write, a lot, its fun.

Connie Babe said...

good luck..i hope you love it there!

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates