Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHOa Twitter!

Whoa Twitter!

Did you know that you should NOT send twitter updates to your phone?

If you do, you get like ten texts in a row, because once one person changes their status, another person changes theirs, and it's just a vicious chain reaction that only seems to happen late at night when normal people try to SLEEP.

Not that I sleep.  I like the people who tweet me.

But I do get tired.

Also, I meant to send my last post to twitter, not to my blog.  Whoops.  I didn't break my wrists or anything.  My neck's vertebrae are curved, my backbone has been painful for a long time, and i have carpal tunnel.  I'm pretty used to my wrists and back.  The neck is relatively new.  As in about 2 months old.  Maybe.  But ever so curiously, my right wrist was flaring horribly this morning and i'm being extra careful as I type because it's still a little sensitive, and once i notice pain in one area, it's as if the rest of my body's pain is jealous and everything starts complaining about how sore or uncomfortable I am. 

so...no, i didn't break anything chess. :)

but i will break twitter if i forget to put it on silent again.

2 comments:

Chess said...

I do not even really know what Twitter is. Nor do I understand it.

Connie Babe said...

i'm not even going to try twitter...otherwise, between that and facebook, i might start wearing adult diapers so i never have to get up...wait...i have a tiny laptop...i can take it wherever!

but...facebook has that time limit on cellphone alerts...does twitter?

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates