Dearest Dearest Michael Buble,
Thank you so much for the beauty you have brought into the world, for the many ways in which you lift my soul. Your music has helped me on many days when not much else has seemed to go right.
Mr. Buble, I want to tell you before you get married to anyone that I love you with every ounce of me. Granted, I don't know you that well, but what I do know about you, I love. What I hear and see of you is all good in my eyes.
So, I might not be able to shout that I object at your wedding, and that's why I'm writing this post. Because I do object. And I'm sure that many other women in the world object along with me, so just make sure you pick a good one, one that's worth breaking hearts around the world.
Because I love you. And I know there are many more where I come from.
Forever yours,
Brittany
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
like! he is the BEST!
I object to his wedding as well! That will be a very sad day to all off the ladies in the world. Love him!
where's my letter?
you know, there's probably a link on his website where you could submit this... :)
or on his facebook page...or something...
Thanks for commenting on my blog! That was so nice of you (and of course I don't mind--in fact, I love it!). I can't wait to look that reference up. Just so you know, I love this post of yours. His music has made so many bad things better in my world. :)
Post a Comment