Sunday, November 1, 2009

Owl City and Mouse House

Owl City is becoming a big hit, and I would like to let people know that a lot of their songs sound VERY similar, but here are some songs from Owl City that I deem worthy enough to grace my ears, ones that I can listen to after each other and not feel like it's too redundant:
  • Fireflies
  • Rainbow Veins
  • West Coast Friendship
I say give them two months tops before everyone hates them.  They are overplayed and their songs sound alike.

Now, click here to read a HILARIOUS post by my mother.  She told me this story over the phone while I was going to school, and I thought I might be late because I could barely stand up let alone walk to my class I was laughing so hard.  Pretty good if you understand that my mom is Courage with a capital C for Connie, and that she HATES wearing shoes in the house, and that she talks to things and animals even more than I talk to the food I'm preparing or the items I'm cleaning/rearranging in my room.







1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

Yeah! More readers! They should know that I pay double for comments!

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates