Tuesday, October 20, 2009

73.XX%

Amazing news.  Just did some calculations on what my grade is so far in statistics, and I found out that my last quiz brought me back up into C territory.  Thank goodness for doing well on quizzes.  I thought it would never happen.  Didn't get a perfect score, but that doesn't matter.  I just need to pass this course.  Although I wish it was possible to get an A, because that would really look good on my transcripts.  But I'm an English major, so I don't know who expects me to do well in statistics anyway.  As long as I pass, I'm good.

And right now, I'm passing.  Phew.  Let's keep it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Brittany!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i'm so glad that you're passing! that's awesome, keep it up. :D

Megs said...

good jerb!!!! :D

Connie Babe said...

alrighty then!!!

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates