Monday, November 24, 2008

Bonus Point War!

This post is simple, and it is for you.

We're going to play a game...actually you are going to play a game. YOU'LL WANT TO START ASAP, because it's easier when you're in the lead. Here's how it goes:

1) Get as many bonus points as possible
*You get bonus points by commenting on my posts. For this game, you must comment on this post. Only bonus points earned on this post will be counted toward the Bonus Point War! even though the comment form says you only get one point per post.
2) Do not swear while getting bonus points.
*British swear words are okay. You may also use phrases such as "I swear you were at the luau yesterday!"
3) You cannot compliment anyone
4) You cannot repeat what someone else has said.
5) YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF you talk about movies, books, celebreties, tv shows, politics, religion, or jokes.

Starting now. Ending 11:59 PM, December 7, 2008. I will be tallying points and will announce the winner. Go!

6 comments:

Connie Babe said...

I swear, at times, you are a daft cow!

Bloody right!!!

And...the bestest part....I WIN!!!

A said...

Awesome.. I wonder.. you will have to tell me if this gets you more comments. :D

Jaycey said...

how many to I have already?

Josh said...

Bollocks! I love bonus points! I could waffle on all day just to win a few of those to add to my collection! ...now to reread the rules...

Lady Winterhart said...

how can we get more points if you don't put up more blogs? i'm pretty sure i'm disqualified! yay! just to make sure... i can't wait to see that mouse movie with jake.

Mama Greer said...

I'm going to win! Muahaha!
BLOODY.....daft cow...happy christmas...I'm british right?

KWORTIES

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates